Lifetime Earnings: $100,155
A Tale Of The Cat has the looks, the pedigree and the performance record many are looking for! He earned more than $100,000 in his performance career thanks to some of his major accomplishments including:
• 2014 NCHA Futurity Open Finalist
• 2015 NCHA Bonanza Open Finalist
• 2015 Breeder's Invitational Open Finalist
• 2015 Brazos Bash Open Finalist
• 2016 Cotton Stakes Open Finalist
"Torch" is by the great High Brow Cat, who is an $80 Million Sire, and he is out of the impressive Dual Pep daughter, Autumn Boon. Autumn Boon is the producer of earners of more than $1 Million and Autumn Boon herself is out of another $1 Million producer, Royal Blue Boon.
A Tale Of The Cat 2019 Breeding Fee: $2,000 (includes chute fee)
Breeding Fee just $1,500 if booked by Feb. 28!
Proven & multiple mare discounts!