Lifetime Earnings: $908,180
Casey Moore Cutting Horses is located in Williston, Florida and is currently accepting outside horses. Casey conducts his business out of Etheridge Cattle Co., one of the largest cattle broker operations in the nation. He has access to a virtually unlimited fresh cattle supply, making Casey Moore Cutting Horses the ideal location to give your two year olds the best start and keep your show horses tuned up and ready to go.
Casey is originally from Asher, Oklahoma and moved to Florida at the age of seventeen. He is a second generation cutting horse trainer and earner of $900,000.
Casey has been a successful youth, non pro, and open rider throughout the years. His two sons, Kolby and Colt, have both been very successful in youth and non pro competitions as well. The clients of Casey Moore Cutting Horses have been world and major event champions and finalists at all levels from youth, to amateurs, and non pros.
- 12 time NCHA Top 15 World Finalist in the Open/Novice classes
- 1991 NCHA Youth World Champion
- 2006 10k Novice Horse World Champion Stallion on Smart Sugar Badger
- Multiple time major event champion and finalist
- Most Recently finishing 4th in the Augusta Futurity Classic on Catscratch Sister
Most Recent Accomplishments
2019 Cotton Stakes Intermediate Open Classic Reserve Champion riding Highbrow Nadine
2019 Cotton Stakes Intermediate Open Derby Gelding Champion riding Smarrt Lil Pepto